Thursday, March 9, 2017

Color Me Krafty

Hi everyone!  Today my card is for a couple of challenges.  First, CAS(E) this Sketch has a great sketch this week that worked perfect for the second challenge I am participating in, this weeks Stamp TV "Color Me Krafty" challenge.  Chris is hosting and wants us to use white pencil on kraft.  I pulled out my Prismacolor Pencils and colored in the pretty tulips from my Fabulous Flowers set by Gina K Designs!  I added a few of the smaller images to fill in some of the areas and finally stamped the happy birthday from my More Massive Messages set by Gina K Designs.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card. So crisp with great lines.
    and just the right amount of PoP with the color. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!