Sunday, October 16, 2016

Autumn Birthday

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks The Paper Players challenge to make a Clean and Simple card with leaves.  I started out with Yupo and Butterscotch, Terra Cotta and Bottle Alcohol inks.  After blending them with Alcohol Blending Solution and letting it dry, I cut it out with dies.  The veins were heat embossed very carefully!  If you don't move quickly with your heat gun it will melt!  I tied a knot using twine and glued the leaves down.  I do like how they curve from heating.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your yupo looks great. I haven't tried this yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the blend of colors on your leaves is beautiful--lovely job! Such a clean and elegant layout too. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so beautifully CAS Lori!
    Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!