Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Stunning Shadow Stamping

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for the final Camp Create challenges by MFT,  Stunning Shadow Stamping.  I finished all of them all summer except the bonus challenge.  Maybe I will get time, fingers crossed!  I think this was my favorite challenge of this round.  This isn't a technique I've done before and truth be told, I'm not always good at techniques but this one I was pleased with and really enjoyed!  I used my Build-able Blooms set, another that I haven't used in a long time!  That is the great thing about these challenges, they make me dig deep in my inventory!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori, Your card is terrific. I think the success of this technique depends on the colors you use, including the paper and of course inks. When I was partly done my stamping, I realized that I was using hybrid inks! So I started over with dye inks, which is recommended. In the end I don't think it made much difference. But, I DO think the colors you choose here make an excellent combination for shadow stamping. I am enjoying your blog. JJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!